Come along to stand EX 15 at the Hutchwilco Boat Show and enter the draw
Balex Marine is excited to announce that a lucky visitor to the Balex stand (EX 15) at the show will win a fishing trip to New Zealand’s beautiful Coromandel Peninsula. Heading out of Mercury Bay, the winner and one friend will be targeting the legendary local kingfish and snapper, with Whitiangler’s fishing addict and legendary skipper,Gene Denton. www.whitiangler.com
Balex Marine will be exhibiting in the outside area this year, so that everyone can see the Balex Automatic Boat Loader in action on a Purekraft kitset boat designed by Hall Marine Design. So come along and really get to see how easy it could be to launch and retrieve your boat… and we promise you won’t even have to get your feet wet.
Balex Marine Automatic Boat Loader will be on stand EX 15. www.boatshow.co.nz
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years or older.
- Balex or Whitiangler reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfill due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must provide their full name, current and valid email address(“Eligible Entrants”) at the Hutchwilco Boat Show 2019.
- Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Balex accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Promotion commences at 8am Thursday, May 16th, 2019 and will finish at 5pm on Sunday, May 19th, 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The prize draw will be held on Tuesday, May 21st, 2019.
- The winners will be notified by email. Inability to contact the winners by close of business of the prize draw will result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
- The prize is a one day trip out of Mercury Bay,Coromandel with Whitiangler and Balex. The prize will include one person to accompany the winner. The prize does not include travel to Mercury Bay or food and refreshments during the trip.
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable for another date, and cannot be taken for cash.